Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What is a Principle...

A Principle is a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning.

3 Principles that guide me are.....

1. I Should Always be polite around people i don't know ever this was engraved in to my skull as a kid. For this my mother taught me this was because first Impressions Count for almost everything. This can be put into many different situations. examples could be a job interview, a first date, and even when i am working and have to go to another branch.

2. I should never be dis-respectful to my elders. My Grandmother taught me this Because the are full of knowledge and should be cherished. They made the world we live in and our parents run it. So we should be kind and caring for them. no mater what the situation.

3. Lastly i have to work my hardest on what ever i am doing. Because when your working you are making a difference so make the most of it. Never work sub par, because what your doing could be important for someone. Never go back on what you do because u cant make up what you stop halfway.

No comments:

Post a Comment